Friday, January 26, 2007

I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to all the people who read this story. My name is Jennifer and I live on the west coast of Canada, on an island. It's a beautiful place to live and I have never felt more at home than I do here. I spent my childhood moving around the country with my parents and my younger brother. I've live in the prairies and in the big city of the east, Montreal. I've been across this great continent of ours six times, four of them by car. In 2004 I got to visit Hawaii which was one of the most wonderful times I have ever had.

I went to the University of Victoria and received a Bachelor of Arts in English then went on to get an honours diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology. I worked for three years as a tech at a local pharmacy where I learned more that I ever thought possible. After a massive flare up of Lupus I decided that it was time to move on from my stressful job and now I work for an internet company where my primary job is to write things of a medical nature but I have always dabbled in fiction. I do enjoy a sort of "common" science fiction, where fantasy meets our modern world so you'll find my stories a little wild but very normal.

I invite you to read and comment on anything you like. And as I've mentioned, if you'd like to be included in this story, please let me know either through the comments section or by email or while playing babble.

No comments: