Friday, November 27, 2009

Fists of the night is over. I'm changing the story, as I've been thinking about this for a very long time (as evidenced by the fact that I haven't posted anything in over 2 years) and think that I'd like to skew the story to a younger audience. hey, I'm a struggling author trying to make a buck and think that jumping on band-wagons can't be all that dangerous. So I'm taking my main character, here to for unnamed, and transforming her into something perhaps a bit more relate-able. I still want her to have the main voice of the story - for example, I'd like to keep the conceit that she is never named and only serves as the voice of the story, even though things happen around and to her.

Writing is good for me now, especially after what's happened in the last three months. i have a lot of stuff in my head that needs to come out and only hope that my hands last long enough to type it all out, if you know what I mean. Since started my new RA treatment I've been struggling with the pain in the small joints of my fingers. Perhaps some typing exercise will help? Who knows. I can only try.

So. I will endeavor to create fantastical works of fiction for you, gentle reader, in the hopes that you will find it entertaining and interesting. I do this in the vein and spirit of the original novelist renegade, Diana Gabaldon.

And so, onward.

No comments: